[JF:20138] Re: A Broken Linux Link on Your Site

Takeshi Hamasaki hmatrjp @ users.sourceforge.jp
2013年 2月 14日 (木) 21:17:52 JST

Hi Erin,

Though I know your post was done over two months ago,
let me reply with some information.
I haven't opened this mail folder for months.

Thank you for your contacting us with the notice of broken link.
We JF (Japanese FAQ) project hold the translation of many documents.
Unfortunately some of them are obsolete and/or outdated while
updated in origin.

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO/
is the newest version of Hardware-HOWTO,
and none of our member volunteered for its update of translation into Japanese.

> Link: http://www.learnstuff.com/running-linux-on-your-computer/

To say about this link, you can find appropriate contact in
http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Hardware-HOWTO/
if you would like to contribute new information about this topic.

P.S.

> Hi Szakacsits Szabolcs,

I can't understand why you registered his name (CEO of some company?)
to this ML address.
I guess that may be a reason none of the members of this ML replied to you.

With Best Regards,
--
Takeshi Hamasaki